We welcome you to rest and recharge in the quiet, peaceful surroundings of our lovely split-level home. Here you can grab a bite to eat or cook yourself a full meal, enjoy conversation and television with your fellow guests and Danielle House volunteers, or retreat to your own private room to shower and sleep after a long day at the hospital.
Comforts of Our Home:
- Eight warmly furnished bedrooms. We provide bed linens, bath towels, and any toiletries you may find you need.
- Two fully equipped kitchens and dining areas. We provide basic food staples.
- Three sitting rooms with TV, VCR and DVD players.
- Handicap accessibility on our ground level, with a handicap accessible bathroom
- Laundry facilities, complete with detergent and all other supplies
- Family room with a children's play area
- Free long distance phone service within the U.S.
- Free Wi-Fi and computer with printer and internet service
- Substance-free premises. Guests who need to smoke may use an enclosed patio area.
- Staffing – staff person or experienced volunteer on site at all times.
To see more photos of our home, visit our Facebook page.
Directions to The Danielle House »